It has been eleven days since the series finale of arguably the best show of our lifetime…at least the best first seven seasons. Millions of fans sat on the edge of their seat to find out who would ultimately sit on the iron throne. But how many millions of dollars was earned from brands who tied their merch into the entertainment phenomenon?
- Adidas GoT Themed Running Shoes
- An Extremely Expensive John Varvatos Apparel Line
- Bobbleheads for every MLB Team
- Mountain Dew’s Magical Cans that Reveal a Message When Cold
- Urban Decay’s GoT Makeup Line
- Oreo’s Limited Edition Cookies (And Logo)
E Turbo News
By now I’m sure you’re aware of the benefits of using promotional products in your business. But I’ll never stop saying it, so here is another article to prove my point.
- Guarantee Customer Loyalty
- Promote Better Relationships with Customers
- Budget-Friendly Marketing Tool
- Lead Generation
- Boost Brand Visibility
We’ve shown you a lot of silly products and off-the-wall promotions over the years, but nothing prepared me for an oversized sucker with them Pope’s face on it. Check out the full article for more wacky promotional products.
- Pope Francis Lollipop
- Pope Francis Graphic Tee
- Pope Francis Portable Chair
- Pope Francis Beer
- Pope Francis Baseball Cap
Can you think of any other events in the entertainment industry that got as much buzz as the final season of Game of Thrones? Other than the Super Bowl, of course. Tell us your thoughts in the comments below. You can also follow us on Instagram and Facebook using the hashtag #hatswork.