Today, we’re looking at how proposed tariffs from the Trump administration will affect the promo industry. We’ll also talk about effective marketing by choosing the best products and campaigns for your business.
You may have heard that headwear was included on the latest list of tariffed products the government released. This is ironic as the MAGA hats that helped Trump get elected are imported from China, so this will likely have an impact on his 2020 campaign.
Business 2 Community
Did you know that adding promotional products to your marketing mix can increase the effectiveness of your brand by up to 44%? This article walks you through ten tips to improve your overall marketing campaign with promotional products.
- Keep your target audience in mind.
- Consider the logistics of distribution.
- Purchase high-quality items.
- Give usable promotional products.
- Add a call to action.
- Add contact information.
- Don’t wait until the last minute to order.
- Don’t use generic items.
- Don’t make it difficult to implement.
- Improve your lead generation.
Custom Logo Cases
The promo industry is full of all types of products at various price points to choose from. While we always encourage hats, this article will give you tips and tricks on picking the right items for your business and your customers.
- Enhance Brand Loyalty
- Builds Long Term Relationships
- Turn Customers into Ambassadors
- Stand Out from the Crowd
- Gifts Feel Great
- Boost Your Sales
- Can Add a Personal Touch
- Generate Leads
- Boost Employee Morale
- Do Your Research and Know Your Audience
- Stay Aligned with Your Brand’s Image
- Plan (Lead Time)
- Think about Distribution
- Have a Measurable Objective
- Focus on Personalized Usability
- Quality or Quantity
How do you think the new tariffs will affect the promo industry? We’d love to hear your opinion and get your feedback.