Today we’re taking an in-depth look at the cannabis industry and how to market it with promotional products since the FCC does not permit most forms of traditional advertising.
A couple of months ago, we told you about the 29 states that have legalized medical marijuana in some capacity. The following eight states have taken that a step further to allow recreational use among adults.
If your sales territory includes any of these states and you’ve considered expanding into the cannabis industry, I highly recommend this article. It discusses the various regulations and restrictions, which are different for each state.
In keeping with out weed theme, this article is an interview with an advertising specialist from Higher Promos. She answers the following pot related questions.
- How many and what sort of clients do you have in the cannabis industry?
- What kind of promotional items do you recommend for marijuana branding?
- What items should cannabis brands avoid?
- What can the cannabis industry learn from more mature verticals like alcohol?
- Is different good when it comes to the kinds of items a company uses for promotion?
- How broad is the branding spectrum for weed? In other words, is everyone trying to present their company as high quality or is three diversity in approach?
- What is the secret to effective promotional branding?
Promotional apparel usually trails retail trends by about a year or so. That’s why we try to get you the trends ahead of time. We covered the Spring/Summer 2018 season for women, men, youth, and athleisure back in March.
This article covers four of the most popular colors in fashion right now. Consider incorporating these into your next cap order.
- Sky Blue