In today’s Round-Up, we’re going to talk about the MLB Players Weekend, and one special baseball cap from the World Series parade. We’ll also take another look at the beverage industry.
The Major League Baseball® Players Weekend was August 25th-27th. This is a time to take a lighter, less serious approach to America’s favorite pastime.
Each team rolls out a specialty jersey and baseball cap for the weekend with wacky color schemes and updated logos, and the players get to put their nicknames on the back of their jersey. Fans can buy the Players Weekend jerseys and caps as well.
This article looks at all 30 specialty caps—the good, the bad, and the ugly.
With all the bad stuff going on in the world, this is sure to make you smile.
A few weeks ago, the Houston Astros won the World Series, which was a huge morale booster for a city that lost so much during Hurricane Harvey earlier this year.
During the Astros’ parade, a fan on the eighth story dropped her baseball cap. Other fans committed to throwing it back up to her, level by level, as the entire crowd cheered them on.
This article answers the following questions:
- What makes beverage brands different or unique from most other vertical markets?
- What can suppliers do to help distributors craft a beverage brand promotion?
- How can distributors show that they are the right choice for a beverage brand in need of good promotions?
- How can a distributor help a small or mid-sized beverage brand stand out in a highly competitive industry?
- Beverage sellers can come in many different forms. Some may specialize in a certain drink; others may manage a chain of cafes or breweries. How might a promotional strategy differ from something like a soft drink manufacturer, compared to a coffeemaker, brewery or winery?
- What product would surprise someone to find out is an effective beverage promotion?
- Can you give any examples of products from your company ending up in a successful branding campaign for a beverage seller?
Have you had success in the beverage market? Share your story with us in the comments below. You can also follow us on Instagram using the hashtag #hatswork.