In today’s Round-Up, we’re looking at an in-depth infographic on the effectiveness of a promotional product.
We will also look at how promos can increase your brand’s awareness and drive traffic to your trade show booth, and impress key guests.
This enlightening infographic goes through 25 facts and statistics revolving around the promotional product industry.
For instance, men are most likely to own caps and shirts, 66% of consumers pass the promotional products to a friend when they’re done with it, wearables are the top promotional product category, and adding a promotional product to the media mix increases the advertising effectiveness of other media by up to 44%..
This article discusses the top 5 ways that promo merchandise helps to raise brand awareness. Be sure to check out the full article for details and examples of each.
- Powerful Launching Platform
- Wider Outreach
- Creates Repeat Exposure
- Generates More Sales
- Higher Subconscious Appeal
- Get the list of attendees before the show.
- Set your goals.
- Develop a simple sales process.
- Give attendees a reason to stop by your booth.
- Prepare something personalized for key people.
- Perfect your elevator pitch.
- Conduct a full-scale dress rehearsal.
- Secure a speaking opportunity.
Did any of the promotional product facts surprise you? Do you have any trade show tips you would like to share? Let us know in the comments below, you can also follow us on Instagram using the hashtag #hatswork.