In today’s Round-Up, we are bringing you ten tips to market your small businesses. We will also look at a new online publication in the promotional products world.
This article offers ten of its best idea to help people build, grow, and advertise their small businesses without blowing their entire marketing budget.
- Create a marketing plan for your business.
- Make sure your business cards, brochures, and other promotional products are up to date.
- Refresh your website.
- Be active on social media.
- Give free samples or trial periods of your product.
- Look into video marketing.
- Get your small business on directories and social services.
- Up your content marketing game.
- Invest in SEO.
- Do some good.
This article provides some dos and do nots for promotional products professionals and small businesses looking to utilize them.
- Target a Specific Buyer Persona
- Contextualize Distribution
- Create Barriers
“Customers share some great examples of how promotional products can help create an emotional connection and remind people of an event experience,” said Kevin Lyons-Tarr, CEO, 4imprint. “And, these stories show that emotional connection extends beyond the event to the organization making it possible as well.”