Today we’re looking at the importance of aligning sales and marketing teams to boost your business. We’ll also look at a top ten list of MiLB team names. A few weeks ago, we dove into selling caps to the health care industry. Today, we’ll look at an interview with three health care professionals to get their take.
This article discusses the importance of aligning your sales and marketing teams to increase leads and ultimately sales. ASI sat down with marketing consultant and author, Ryan Sauers to answer the following seven questions.
- What’s the key to getting sales and marketing aligned?
- What should they collaborate on?
- What comes next?
- Who initiates this alignment?
- Why does a salesperson need to know about marketing?
- Many promotional product clients are marketers, so do salespeople need to speak their language when it comes to marketing?
- What types of marketing tactics should salespeople learn about?
This article published by MLB.com ranks the top ten most unique names currently in Minor League Baseball. It also offers three honorable mention teams: the Akron RuberDucks, the Hickory Crawdads, and the El Paso Chihuahuas. Do you agree with their list?
- Montgomery Biscuits
- Hartford Yard Goats
- Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Biloxi Shuckers
- Lansing Lugnuts
- Batavia Muckdogs
- Albuquerque Isotopes
- Binghamton Rumple Ponies
- Lehigh Valley IronPigs
- Richmond Flying Squirrels
Promo Marketing sat down with three professionals from the health care industry to discuss the importance of promotional products to their business. One interviewee listed beanie hats are her most popular item.