In this Round-Up we’re giving you advice on what information to include on your promotional merchandise, and how to plan your strategy around it.
We’ll also look at the importance of uniforms, specifically hats, for restaurant employees.
So, we’ve spent a lot of time talking about choosing the right merchandise for your business (Spoiler Alert—hats are always a good option). What we haven’t discussed before is what information you should have on your cap.
According to Inscriber Magazine, you should include the following four pieces of information:
- Your Company Name
- Your Company Slogan
- Your Basic Contact Information
- Your Social Media Accounts
Did you know 90% of consumers prefer to see employee uniforms at the fine dining restaurants they frequent? That number jumps to 93% for fast food restaurants. Uniforms may not be top of mind with everything else restaurant owners have to deal with, but they’re a very key piece of your establishment’s appearance.
At the very least, all kitchen personnel should be outfitted with caps, as they’re the ones primarily handling the food. It will put your patron’s minds at ease if they see the cooks have their hair covered.
But if you ask me, I think they’re a great addition to the uniform for the entire team—servers, bartenders, hostesses, management, etc. Halo provided four additional reasons employee uniforms are so important to restaurant owners.
- It prevents confusion for the customer, while increasing a sense of belonging for the employee.
- A customer’s confidence in an employee is significantly higher.
- Uniforms are a major part of your brand’s reputation.
- Uniforms save time, energy, and money for employees in the long run.
Promotional merchandise is the cheapest, most effective tool to advertise businesses. This article looks at creating your strategy around what merchandise to use and how to distribute it.
- Know Your Objective
- Pick the Products Relevant to Your Business
- Choose Good Quality
- Set a Distribution Plan
- Deliver the Products with a Theme
- Personalize the Items
- Use Regifting to Your Advantage
What’s your take on hats as a piece of restaurant employees uniform? Let us know your opinion in the comments below. You can also follow us on Instagram using the hashtag #hatswork.